Aquis Hotels & Resorts is seeking for Accountant (ACC)
Aquis Resorts, a newly founded international company with an aim to build a hotel brand across Eastern Mediterranean that has already built up a portfolio of 4 hotels in Greece is seeking for
The successful candidate will be joining the young and dynamic finance team of a newly established group of companies in the field of tourism. He/She will need to assist and support the monthly accounting and financial reporting.
- General Book keeping knowledge
- Reconciliation with debtors and creditors
- Bank reconciliation
- Supervision of transactions, accounting entries and monthly closing of books according to Greek legislation
- Administration and preparation of VAT statements and tax reports
- Monitoring the cash flow of the company
- Participation in the day-to-day activities of the Accounting Department in relation to compilation, consolidation and analysis of financial statements
- Should be able to follow the local and international accounting and financial reporting standards and companyΆs policies and procedures
- University Degree in Accounting/Finance.
- 4-5 years of working experience in a similar position, preferably within the tourism sector
- Strong knowledge of the Greek GAAP and the Greek Chart of Accounts.
- AΆ Class Signature right will be considered as an asset
- Good working knowledge of ERP systems and excellent command of MS-Office applications
- Good knowledge of English language
- Outstanding problem-solving and analytical skills
- Commitment and dedication to operate to the highest professional and ethical standards.
- Excellent communication skills and strong team player
Please send your CVs at email@example.com , with subject the job position your are applying for.
Short listed candidates are going to be invited for an interview.
Competitive remuneration & benefits offered.