Partner account manager Greece
Team: Distribution Team
Hours: Full Time
Reports to: Area Manager Greece
Salary: Commensurate with experience
The company requires an experienced Partner Account Manager for the distribution team in the Greek market to help expand our distribution network in order to maintain Booking.comΆs leading position in the market and continue to deliver against its ambitious expansion plans across Europe.
If you are looking for a career opportunity where hard work, initiative and enthusiasm are part of the daily routine, then this is right opportunity for you. This role is ideal for an energetic, customer orientated, experienced and target driven sales professional, who wishes to immerse themselves into the commercial dynamics of a successful and rapidly growing company. You will have a passion for the Internet, be committed and able to work well on your own initiative whilst being an integral part of the Distribution Team. The role demands the ability to sell a multi-faceted product to key players in the industry, which requires a motivated self-starter and the ability to establish relationships and influence decision makers at all levels.
- Identifying websites with potential customers for hotel reservations;
- Negotiate and making deals by: affiliate model, pay per click models, web advertising and sponsored content;
- Manage relationships with partner sites;
- Analyze activities, measure success and report results;
- Monitor market developments relevant to the travel web industry and
- Booking.com, research and report on findings;
- Arrange and attend client meetings with key distributors in order to
- Fluent in Greek (mother tongue) & English written and spoken;
- Business, marketing or other relevant (academic) degree;
- Relevant work experience in an Internet or online tourism environment;
- Commercial focus, sales driven, result oriented and a customer
- Creative, persistent and outgoing personality, eager to learn;
- Excellent communication, negotiation & reporting skills;
- Self starter with an ability to work efficiently, effectively and independently.
Please email full curriculum vitae with cover letter in English to Aldona Kuczynska at firstname.lastname@example.org